Friday, February 29, 2008

US

We are the Call family- Lyndon, Lisa and Addison. We enjoy living in Southern California and all is has to offer. Lyndon works in the accounting and finance industry, Lisa is transitioning from working into being a full time mom, and Addison is working on being cuter (and bigger) every day. Anyone who knows us knows we embarked on the journey of parenthood about two and a half months ago... what a ride!
Addison Elle Call joined us on December 20, 2007. We are LOVING this sweet little girl we were blessed with, and she has become the center of our universe. I am sure most posts to this blog will involve her. Here are some of my fav pics so far of our Addi.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHHH ! She is so cute ! I can't figure out though if she looks like you or Lyndon....I guess that means she is the perfect blend ! Miss you

byers babes said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of her in the heart outfit. She is totally relaxed. I love it when babies sleep like that. Enjoy it while it lasts.

J-Dawg said...

What cute pictures! I don't mean to copy Jenna, but the picture of Addie striking a "sexy" sleeping pose is my favorite too! Too cute!

carrie said...

What a great picture of you and Lyndon at the top--you look so beautiful! And the pics of Addi are fun--gotta love the leopard print tights.