Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday G.B.!!

Happy Birthday Grandma Betty!
We basically worshipped the ground our Grandma walked on. WORSHIPPED. So Addison and I headed to Forest Lawn on her birthday to visit her, clean off her grave and leave some flowers. It was a great day. I know she appreciated us coming!


{We cleaned off the grave- look at this cute helper}

{Washed it with baby wipes}

{Went and saw Grandpa Riley while we were there}

{And drove past her house... SO many memories in this little yellow house on Roderick Rd!}

1 comments:

kim said...

How can you NOT worship someone who walked on water?! I'm sure Grannykins was happy you went & loved Addi cleaning. She loved a clean driveway/sidewalk/gutter! I miss her whistle while she worked, rollers & "oh dearie". Mom & I had Entenmann's to celebrate her day. I still laugh that mom didn't realize the house was repainted back to yellow! Thanks Lala. And yes, it still makes me cry. Love & miss you Granny.