Thursday, January 14, 2010

Uninvited House Guest....


Dear Flu, while we've loooooooooved having you......seriously, it's time to go! Addison had the flu for 7, yes SEVEN, days. Poor kiddo! She was so pathetic.
And let's not forget me. Yah, I said me.... I probably shouldn't be thinking of myself while my child is beyond miserable, but I truly can't stomach one more crib full of vomit at 2am, anymore diarrhea diapers (I have an idea for you Pampers... 'sick day diapers,' that truly hold a runny load), keeping up with load after load of pukey laundry, or enduring sad sad late night trips to the ER due to dehydration.
ADIOS NASTY FLU, WE'LL SEE YA NEXT YEAR (or skip us next time, why don't ya?)!!!!!!!

1 comments:

kristy said...

oh Lis.... SOO sorry!! you poor things. I just had it for 36 hours and LUCKILY it was just ME... Rowan had it last year and honestly, I feel like you are not a TRUE mother until you've endured the throw-ups... the laundry, the trips to the ER - it's AWFUL! Rowan puked ON ME... literally hit my front and filled my lap. disgusting, nasty, dirty, gross... almost as bad as the poo he smashed into the carpet today. PLEASE let's get together!! You're Addison is DARLING and I'm dying to meet her. Are you feeling better? What about next week after all this rain clears up? Text, email, facebook... miss you!