Saturday, July 24, 2010

'Big Girl' stuff

I had wanted to have Addison sleeping in a big girl bed and potty trained by October, before Baby Sisters' arrival.... one is going well.

painting...


Grandma built the big girl bed...


one happy girl!




Her room is almost done, it turned out super cute (if I do say so myself). A few more back ordered pieces of furniture to arrive and we'll post some pics.

Just thought I'd throw in a few of swim lessons, Addi did great. She DOES NOT like to go under the water though... and by 'doesn't like it' I mean she won't do it.




By the way, there's only one thing in the world worse than swimsuit shopping and that's maternity swimsuit shopping. I'm just sayin....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

hey missy. do u know what you are having yet? oh my, the difference in life with one and two kids. . . enjoy it while you can!!! (even tho i LOVe having 2!) your house looks awesome, i'm so jealous. we are still on the search, with a shortsale we made an offer on falling through earlier this month. i am so sick of it!!! but atleast we have a place to stay rent free while we search. miss you!!!

Kristen said...

hey- i know i'm stalking you, but i am trying to get myself to potty train luke and put him in a big boy bed and REALLY want to hear how that's going for you with addison. do tell when u have a minute. .