Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sea World

Addison and I hit Sea World last week, it was now or never given the size of my belly! It was actually a great day... not too hot, not too crowded and one of my besties, Stacy, got a pass and she and her boys met up with us. A loved it!


Shamu show... the trainers no longer get in the water and swim with the whales, I'm sure after the FL Sea World incident?


huge turtles...


A & I (and 36 weeks preggo face)...


We just learned that week in dance class that Flamingos do 'passe' like ballerinas. This is Miss A doing passe with them...


Feeding the sea lions...

{Stacy & Mitch}



this guy was waving to the crowd, trying to score more fish. so cute!


manatee with a bird on his back...


PENGUINS {Our favorite}

they really are so cute when they waddle...


'Bay of Play' {Addi & Mitch}

{handsome little Brody}

polar bear...

polar bear paw...

1 comments:

Circuit Fam said...

Loved seeing you two lovely ladies..soon to be three...xoxo