Friday, June 27, 2008

POOL PARTAY

Okay, so it was a small party, but a party nonetheless! Addi and I went down to San Diego to visit one of my best girlfriends Stacy, and her little boy Jack for the day. What do you get when you mix friends and floaties... lots of fun. It was our first pool day and we LOVED it! So worth the trek down South. Thanks guys!
p.s. I didn't think Stacy would want me to post the pool pics I got of her, but she looks amazing four weeks before her due date :). Stacy will soon have her hands full with TWO little boys and we are so excited for her.

Whiteys
Scuba Jack...quote of the day "Watch me!"
Loved this little floaty boat...
Again, what could be cuter than this kid?
Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the
two most beautiful words in the English language.
~Henry James

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i just love seeing pix of this little girl. the only thing better would be to see the real thing more often. addi - grandma loves you! you are just the cutest thing, and still look just like your daddy!