Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home Again Home Again...

We're back! Ever feel like you need a vacation after your vacation? Yep, me too. I flew alone with Addi for the first time... could have been better, could have been worse. You're probably thinking it's a short flight to Utah, but we had a one hour stop in Vegas where we didn't get off the plane so we were actually in our seat for almost four hours. Picture me with her in the Bjorn in the front, her diaper bag on as a backpack, rolling my carry on behind me with one hand and her giant car seat with the other (I won't ask you to picture me nursing in the airplane bathroom during turbulence, but it happened). And who knew they'd send you to the end of the line if you didn't remove your infants tiny shoes and put them through on the belt??
Anyway, I'll upload some trip pics in due time, but I just received these in the mail from a little photo shoot we had done in June and couldn't resist putting up a few of my fave girl, you know the one....

















{Pictures taken by Randi Brunt, of
Flutter Photography: www.flutterpix.com}

10 comments:

DKAZ said...

I love that color pic of her looking off to the side! I hate coming home to an empty house, no one but you to dote on the baby. Well, have fun with cleaning, laundry and being the only source of entertainment.

Emily Fotheringham said...

So darling!!!

carrie said...

So that's where you've been. Welcome back from vacay! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!

The blogging Bakers said...

Those pictures are so cute. Were they done in Utah? We need to get together. Maybe Jamie and I will make a little trip up there and we can go to lunch or something.

Steph said...

Randi did a great job, but little A did pretty good herself! Welcome home! Can't wait to see how much Addie has grown!

J-Dawg said...

I kept asking about you in Primary. We've missed you. What adorable pictures of Addie. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Erin said...

Oh my, I LOVE these pics! She is precious, Lisa.

Ashley said...

I love the picture of Addie with the pearls - so cute - and it captures her cute smile and cuddly body! What a great job your photographer did! Of coarse, the material made it pretty easy to get a cute shot!

Nat D said...

love her top...gymboree I wanted to get it! ahh she is a doll...

do it- get twilight and change your life! i'M such a dork but I promise you'll love it

mandy said...

Lisa,
Addi is so darling. Those are beautiful pictures. I'm glad you found my blog.