Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TODAY

Before Addi was my girl... these were my girls.

TODAY; this one turned 11. Happy Birthday Kort!!! I have so many happy memories that involve you, little girl! You'll always be my Kortney Ellen Smellen Balls :)




TODAY; this one started Kindergarten. Oh, Gracie Girl... you are an ORIGINAL, you'll be the cutest smartest kid in the class. In the words of your favorite song: Life flies by in seconds, you're not a baby Gracie, you're my friend. You'll be a lady soon but until then you gotta do what I say.

FYI, You'll still always be my girls! I love you both more than you can possibly know. I remember holding each of you on the day you were born... you are still just as precious to me.


XO~ Auntie

2 comments:

byers babes said...

She DOES look like Kelly. Trip.

kristy said...

Is Kortney really 11?? I remember when she was 2. Are we really that old, Lis? Your little Addi is SO precious and such a beautiful little girl, just like her mommy. love her latest fashion pix!