Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Patch



I find all 'firsts' to be so exciting! I think Lyndon and I enjoy them much more than Addison, actually. Here are a couple pics of our trip to the Pumpkin Patch. More to come after carving, and of course of her cute costume :).







p.s. a word to those new to pumpkin patches, like myself! The very same size pumpkin I paid $14 dollars for at the patch, can be purchased at Trader Joe's for $3.49. Play at the patch, but buy at the grocery store! Ah, next year....

2 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

Lisa-She is so adorable. Jamie and I were just talking about you because she had lunch with your mom last week. We only live an hour away so we really all need to go to lunch or something.

Ashley said...

What cute photo's. I totally agree with what you said about enjoying it more than they do, but who cares! What I miss about the first is you get to see every puzzled and quizzical look on their face as they experience these firsts...the ones after you are more concerned with the older ones running off, getting into something...(sigh).