Monday, October 12, 2009

Caged

Yep, like a wild animal! This one turned into a crib jumper. We spent a few nights going to bed at 10:30-11:00. Then we spent one night in the pack n play, until she figured out a way to get out of it too. Which left me with no other option... besides the tent! I just wasn't ready for the toddler bed, she would NEVER sleep if we went that route. She thinks it's really fun, and treats her bed like a trampoline now. Except when she's angry and I zip her in, then... not so fun.





2nd product I never thought I'd buy my child... first was 'the leash' puppy backpack. They're tricky, these little toddlers.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Lisa, that is so funny... we all end up eating a lot of those "I'll never do/have ______ when I'm a parent".
I still remember buying the sleigh bed for McCall, the bedding, painting the room, etc. then placing her in the bed that first night.
When we were sitting in our bed and her head came poking through our door we just looked at each other in shock. What fools we were! :)

karen louise said...

You've got yourself a little tricky sneaky one!!! :)

Unknown said...

That picture looks like it could be Stella's cage! Yes I also said "I'll never" but when you have a wild child, it all changes :) I put up the pic of our monkeys from Trunk or Treat on my blog. So cute!