Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HAVE YOU HEARD????????????


They're opening a Cafe Rio in Lake Forest!!!! It's true! I'm dying...dying for some pork quesadilla that is. CR signed a 10 year lease in the Shops at Lake Forest (corner of El Toro & Rockfield). I mean, Utah got In N Out it only seems fair they throw us a Rio here. And only 10 minutes from my house... oh, life is good.
Anyway, I couldn't find the exact opening date, I think it's early 2010. The sign is up though, if you want to just drive by and drool a bit until then. See ya there!

6 comments:

Pyatt said...

dude...Jill and I are so there...we plan our road trips around stops to Cafe Rio...Vegas, Arizona, Utah...we know where they ALL are...can't wait for LAke Forest!

Jill said...

I thought you were going to say you were pregnant...

I'm glad to know you are alive and blogging. Next time you're in Utah, let me treat you to some In n Out please!

Roz said...

LOL. You are too funny. Yes fair trade off for In N Out:)

The blogging Bakers said...

We'll have to meet ya up there for a big ole pork burrito. YUMMY, so excited hopefully one will come to San Diego soon.

karen louise said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky! :) I love Cafe Rio :)

Kristen said...

Addy is so cute in her monkey costume. So, here's a head's up....we're coming to CA for Christmas and we're going to Disneyland while we're there. Will you be in town the 21st and 22nd? Wanna come with us? I don't have your email address, so let me know t4ellie76@hotmail.com. : )