Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Santa,

Sorry I screamed bloody murder when my Mom tried to get me to sit on your lap the other day. In the end they tricked me into sitting next to you so my 'baby sister wouldn't be nervous.' But I still showed them and I refused to smile. For some reason my Mom keeps saying she can't wait until she doesn't have to be in the picture with you...oh well, maybe next year.


P.S. Of course, I would still like you to bring me gifts. I have been a pretty good girl and have a loooooong list of things I'd like-I'm in the process of writing you a letter, keep an eye out for it to arrive (you know, since I refused to talk to you and all). Also, please disregard the last few months as I've been having a bit of an identity crisis due to the whole new baby thing. Thanks Santa, Love Addison

1 comments:

kristy said...

Oh my gosh, Lis. This is hilarious! I love that little Addi, such attitude! Miss you and your darling girls, when can we get together??