Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Six Week Mark...

I can't believe it's only been six weeks since I became a mother of two...wow, I am still trying to adjust (I mean COPE)! At the same time I can't believe little Olivia is already six weeks old, it's already going by too fast.

First time in her bathtub...she's not a fan.


Rocking with her sissy...


In her crib, again with big sis...



Sadly, this is the only photo I got of Olivia's first Thanksgiving!


Tiny Turkey in front of our 'Thankful Tree'


First church day...not gonna lie, she looked REALLY cute.








We LOVE our little Livi!

4 comments:

Pyatt said...

She is a chub of love...both of your girls are so cute!!

Charlie & Judy said...

The two cutest girls ever!!!

Circuit Fam said...

six weeks, really? I agree it's goes quickly but then sometimes really slow....look at our sweet girlies!!! So six weeks means you"ve lost all the baby weight and your sex drive is totally back to normal... Good times!

Emily Fotheringham said...

Your girls are both darling!